Anonymous Remailer :
How to Use an Anonymous Remailer?
Here are the steps on how to use a remailer service:
- Create a new email in your email software or Web-based email account.
- As the recipient in the To: field Insert email@example.com.
- Enter your subject.
- On the first line of the email's body, type "::" (two colons).
- On the second line of the email body, type "Request-Remailing-To: ", followed by the recipient of the message.
- Leave the next line blank.
- Type your message.
- Send the anonymous email.
We recommend chaining more than two remailers to achive anonimity. However, we would recommend using encription on top of chaining remailers to achive true anonimity.
Here are some more remailers:
Tell A Friend About Anonymous Remailer Page
Related Anonymous Email Services
Free Anonymous Picture Messages
Free Anonymous Fax
Free Anonymous Calls Anywhere
Related Anonymous Services:
Disposable Email Address
Secure Anonomous Email
Free Email Pranks
Trace Email Address
Host Anonymous Domain
Import Gmail Contacts to Windows Mail
Free Encrypted Secure Email